ROGERS PLANNING COMMISSION
May 17, 2011 - 7:00 P.M. (Community Room)
1. CALL TO ORDER – 7:00 P.M.
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. OPEN FORUM / PRESENTATIONS
4. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
5. CONSENT AGENDA* 5.A Approval of the March 15, 2011 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS 6.A (cont.) Public Hearing to Consider a Request by Tom Spanier for an Interim Use Permit to Facilitate an Inflatable Family Fun Center, Located at 12510 Fletcher Lane 6.B Public Hearing to Consider Amendment to Chapter 121 in its Entirety Relating to Subdivisions 6.C Public Hearing to Consider a Request by Malmborg’s Greenhouse for Site Plan Approval to Facilitate the Construction of a 72’ x 250’ Solid Steel Structure to Replace a Hoop House that Collapsed, Located at 20045 Co. Rd. 81 6.D Public Hearing to Consider a Request by Boulevard Financial for a variance to facilitate the placement of a wall sign to be attached to the north side wall of the business located at 12908 Main Street.
7. NEW BUSINESS 7.A Housing Action Plan
8. OTHER BUSINESS