ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
January 26, 2010 7:00 p.m.
* * * CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP ON LODGING TAX – 6:00 P.M. * * *
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from January 12, 2010 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Accept Resignation of Michael Grimsby
5.04 Set Financial Management Plan/TIF Workshop – Feb. 9th at 5:30
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 (cont.) Snow Plow Routes
7.02 Public Works Reorganization
7.03 Transportation Task Force Update
7.04 Proposal for Transportation Engineering Services for the Downtown Rogers
7.05 Consideration of a New Alternative to Address Relocation of Electric Lines
in Conflict With Trunk Highway 101 Flyover Project
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 December Police Report