ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
December 14, 2010 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from November 23, 2010 City Council Work Session and November 23, 2010 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims (Less claims coded to project number 1009 to be approved with Agenda Item No. 6.01)
5.03 Adopt Ordinance No. 2010-07, An Ordinance Amending Section 26 of the Rogers City Code Requiring Maintenance of Property Within the City of Rogers and Summary Ordinance No. 2010-07
5.04 Approval of Donation from the Residential Mortgage Group
5.05 Approval Resolution No. 2010-55, Adopting the Henn. Co. Multi-Jurisdictional All Hazard Mitigation Plan
5.06 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit for Knights of Columbus to Conduct Bingo at Mary Queen of Peace Church in January, 2011, February, 2011 and November, 2011, located at 21304 Church Avenue, Rogers, Minnesota
5.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2010 – 56, A Resolution to Certify the Adoption of the City of Rogers Water Supply Plan and Appropriation Permit
5.08 Public Works Cleaning Contract Renewal
5.09 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-57, A Resolution Approving MnDOT’s Delegated Contracting Process Agreement No. 92718
5.10 Award a construction contract to Twin Pines Earthworks for the Drake Court Pond Maintenance Project
5.11 Award construction contract to Twin Pines Earthworks for the South Pointe Wetland Project
5.12 Approve Final Payment for the Industrial Park Mill and Overlay of Commerce Boulevard, 134th Avenue North, and George Weber Drive
5.13 Approval Of Ordinance No. 2010-08, An Ordinance Adopting The 2011 Master Fee Schedule for the City of Rogers and Summary Ordinance No. 2010-08
5.14 Approval of the CBS Outdoor Conditional Use Permit
5.15 Approval of the CBS Lease with the City of Rogers
5.16 Approval Resolution No. 2010-58, A Resolution Granting Site Plan Approval for Flame Metals and Approval of the Flame Metal’s Developer’s Agreement
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
6.01 Items Relating to TIF Mods:
• Public Hearing
• Approval of Resolution No. 2010-59, A Resolution modifying Municipal Development District #1 and plans for 1A, 1B, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15.
• Approval of claims coded to project number 1009 pulled from Agenda Item 5.02
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Public Meeting to Set the 2011 Final Budget and Levy Certification
• Open for public comment
• Approval of Resolution No. 2010-60, A Resolution Setting the 2011 General and Special Levies
7.02 Approval of Liquor Liability Insurance Coverage for 2011
7.03 Approval of the Proposed Remodeling of the Day Room Storage Area Remodel Project at Rogers Fire Dept.
7.04 Approve 129th Ave Feasibility Report and Set Public Hearing Date
7.05 Update on Proposed 2011 Projects
7.06 Recognition of Outgoing Council Members
8. OTHER BUSINESS