ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
November 23, 2010 7:00 p.m.
BUDGET WORKSHOP 5:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from November 9, 2010 Work Session and November 9, 2010 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Adopt Ordinance No. 2010-06, An Ordinance Amending Sections 42-127 and 42-131 of the Rogers City Code Relating to Parking Within the City of Rogers and Summary Ordinance No. 2010-06 5.04 Consider approval of Change Order No. 1 and Final Payment for the Edgewater Development – Final Construction Completion Items 5.05 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-52, A Resolution Authorizing Execution of Contract and Accepting Grant to Participate in Operation DWI Enforcement – Grant Agreement 5.06 Hennepin Sheriff’s Radio Site Lease Agreement for Rogers Public Works Building 5.07 Rogers Activity Center/Junior Varsity Storage 5.08 Sprint Nextel Memorandum of Agreement for Tower Lease 5.09 Approval of Muller Assessment Agreement and Resolution No. 2010-53 5.10 Approval of Amendment 1 to Contract No. A081251, the 2008-2010 Residential Recycling Grant Agreement 5.11 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-54, A Resolution Authorizing Execution of CSAH 81 Realignment Cooperative Construction Agreement 5.12 Approval of a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit to Conduct a Raffle for the Rogers Royals Face Off Booster Club on February 5, 2011 at the Rogers Activity Center
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Mailbox Installation - Territorial View 2nd Addition and King Estates 7.02 Authorization to Advertise for Bids for New Fire Engine and Equipment 7.03 City Newsletter Advertisement Request 7.04 Establishment of a “Reward Fund” administered by the RCLEF 7.05 Budget Workshop Re-Cap • CSO Program Discussion (Materials provided in work session packet)
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Approval of Park Board Minutes 9.02 Pothole Patching Equipment 9.03 Task Force Meeting Update 9.04 October, 2010 Financial Reports
10. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION TO CONDUCT CITY ADMINISTRATOR PERFORMANCE EVALUATION – RECONVENE TO OPEN MEETING