* * * REVISED * * *
ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
October 12, 2010 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3.01 Supt. Mark Bezek of ISD #728 – Proposed referendum
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
5.01 Approval of Minutes from September 28, 2010 City Council Meeting
5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims
5.03 Approval of Developer’s Agreement for Custom Conveyor
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
7.01 Update on the CSAH 81 reconstruction project schedule and budget
7.02 Municipal Development District #1 and TIF#1A & #1B, 10-15 Modifications
7.03 Authorization to make offers and complete Right of Way acquisition for the South Diamond Lake Road and Brockton Lane intersection improvements
7.04 Adopt Ordinance No. 2010-05, An Ordinance Creating a Moratorium on the Use of Property Within the City as a Dance Hall or Dance Club and Approval of Summary Ordinance No. 2010-05
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS
9.01 September Police Report