* * * REVISED * * *
ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
September 28, 2010 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS 3.01 2010 Community Image Awards 3.02 Brookside Community Garden – Honoring Ray Lemke – Resolution No. 2010-37
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from September 14, 2010 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Approval of Fire Vehicle to Auction 5.04 Approval of On-Sale Liquor License for the Rogers Lions Club for Oktoberfest on October 16, 2010, located at 21201 Memorial Drive 5.05 Approval of On-Sale Liquor License (Applebee’s – new ownership) 5.06 Municipal Liquor Store Re-Lighting 5.07 Arena Commission Items: 5.07.01 Revised Advertising Price 5.07.02 Rogers Youth Hockey Contract 5.07.03 Rogers High School Hockey Contract 5.08 American Tower Lease Agreement 5.09 Custom Conveyor – Site Plan Approval and Conditional Use Permit for Outside Storage – Resolution No. 2010-38 5.10 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-39, A Resolution Adopting the City of Rogers 2030 Comprehensive Plan 5.11 Distribution of Comprehensive Plan Amendment – Annexed Properties 5.12 North Community Park Athletic Field Lighting Package Order
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS 6.01Public Hearing on Improvements for the John Deere Lane Extension (West of Main Street to CSAH 81) and Ordering of Project – Resolution No. 2010–40
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Front End Loader Plow 7.02 Annexation Resolution Regarding Annexation Date and Memorandum of Understanding 7.03 CSAH 13 and South Diamond Lake Road Intersection Improvement Project Items • Accept Feasibility Report • Set Public Hearing Date • Authorize Preparation of Plans and Specifications • Approve plans and specifications • Authorize Advertisement for Bid • Approve Proposal for Engineering Services for Intersection Improvements 7.04 Consider Authorization of a Speed Study for Rogers Drive from South Diamond Lake Road to CSAH 144
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Update on Transportation Task Force 9.02 Approval of Park Board Minutes 9.03 Water/Sewer Meter Truck 9.04 Elm Creek Watershed Monthly Update 9.05 Arena Commission Minutes 9.06 August, 2010 Financial Reports