ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
September 14, 2010 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS 3.01 Dean Capps – Community Law Enforcement Foundation – Donation of Radio
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from August 31, 2010 City Council Meeting and August 31, 2010 City Council Workshop 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Approval of Police Vehicles to Auction 5.04 Declaration of Restrictive Covenants - Muller 5.05 Declaration of Restrictive Covenants – Hines Family Limited Partnership 5.06 Resolutions Canceling Debt Levy Requirements for General Obligation Bonds for 2011 5.06.01 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-34, A Resolution Canceling Debt Levy Requirements for General Obligation Improvement Bonds Of 2003 (Rogers Drive Phase 2, South Diamond Lake Road Phase 5, And Industrial Court) 5.06.02 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-35, A Resolution Canceling Debt Levy Requirements for General Obligation Improvement Refunding Bonds Of 2008B (Industrial Boulevard Improvement Project) 5.07 Approval of Striping Quotes
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Items related to 2011 Preliminary Levy 7.01.01 Approval Resolution No. 2010 - 36, A Resolution Establishing the Proposed Preliminary 2011 Tax Levy Payable in 2011 for the City of Rogers, Minnesota 7.01.02 Setting December 14th as the date for Public Input 7.02 Resolution Regarding Change of Annexation Date 7.03 Award Bid and Execute Contract for Fiber Optic Installation 7.04 129th Avenue/Arthur Street Drainage Issue Discussion 7.05 Consider Setting a Date for the TH 101 Flyover Bridge Ribbon Cutting
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 August Police Report