1. Call to Order. The special meeting of the Council of the City of Rogers was called to order by Mayor Grimm on Friday, June 4, 2010 at 2:02 p.m. at the Rogers Plaza Parking lot, John Milless Drive, Rogers, MN, 55374.
Council present: Rob Bell, Jamie Davis, Jason Grimm, and Steve Rauenhorst.
Council excused: Jay Bunting.
Staff present: Stacy Doboszenski, Assistant City Administrator/Clerk; John Seifert, Public Works Supt., Steve Stahmer, City Administrator; and Bret Weiss, City Engineer.
2. Open ForumNo persons addressed the Council during open forum.
3. Approve AgendaThe agenda was approved as submitted.
4. General Business 4.01 Consideration of Accepting Bids and Award Contract for the CSAH 81 Reconstruction Project Minn. Proj. No. STPX2709 (157) SP No. 238-020-02, 27-681-32 CP #0604Engineer Weiss provided background information and a report on the bids received for the CSAH 81 reconstruction project. Weiss recommended awarding the contract to Hardrives, Inc. as the lowest responsive bidder. There were no questions from council.
Rauenhorst moved, Davis seconded a motion to accept bids and award a construction contract to Hardives, Inc. in the amount of $2,666,963.09. Motion carried 4-0.
5. Adjourn. The meeting was adjourned at 2:04 p.m.
Respectfully submitted,Stacy DoboszenskiAssistant City Administrator/Clerk