ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
June 22, 2010 7:00 p.m.
WORK SESSION – 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS 3.01 Community Law Enforcement Foundation – Presentation on External Microphones
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from May 25, 2010 City Council Meeting and June 4, 2010 Special City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims (June 8, 2010 and June 22, 2010) 5.03 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-19, A Resolution Establishing Judges and Absentee Ballot Board for the August 10, 2010 Primary Election 5.04 Authorizing Execution of Agreement for Rogers Police Department to Participate in Safe and Sober Communities From October 1, 2010 Through September 30, 2011 5.05 Proclamation of August 3, 2010 as “Night to Unite” in Rogers 5.06 Consider approval of Change Order No. 2 – Sausage Pond Maintenance Project 5.07 Consider approval of Pay Voucher #2 and Final – Sausage Pond Sausage Pond Maintenance Project 5.08 Authorize Preparation of a Feasibility Report for the Extension of John Deere Lane from Main Street to CSAH 81 5.09 Consider the Redesignation of State Aid Streets and Approval of Resolution No. 2010-21
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-22, A Resolution of the Rogers City Council Adopting an Alcohol Enforcement Policy, and Repealing Resolution Number 2001-16. 7.02 Sewer Jetter Truck Purchase 7.03 DC Update by Engineer Weiss
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 May Police Report 9.02 Elm Creek Watershed Commission Monthly Report 9.03 2010 CIP Equipment Purchases - Permanent Driver Feedback Speed Limit Signs Quote - Front Mount Mower Replacement - Municipal Tractor/Toolcat 9.04 I-94 Corridor Coalition Update 9.05 Community Wellness Day 2010 9.06 April 2010 Financial Reports