ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
May 25, 2010 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS 3.01 Rogers Lions Club – Rockin’ Rogers Days 3.02 Audit Presentation and Acceptance of 2009 Audit
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from May 11, 2010 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Reschedule August 10, 2010 City Council meeting – Primary Election date 5.04 Approval of a 4 Day Temporary On-Sale Liquor License for the Rogers Lions at 21201 Memorial Drive and the North Community Park for June 24th - June 27th 5.05 No Parking Request – Hisco Open House 5.06 JV Field Project 5.07 Rogers Activity Center Advertising Marketing Contract 5.08 Scope of Services for the Master Park Plan 5.09 Authorize Execution of Agreement with Financial Crimes Services 5.10 Request to Waive Community Room Rental Fee for Brandon Wegner
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 2010 Equipment Certificate Bond Sale 7.02 Adopt Ordinance No. 2010-03, An Ordinance Adding to Section 125-1, 125-35 and 125-36 and Amending Sections 125-193, 125-194, 125-195, 125-196 Related to Interim Use Permits, Home Occupations and Extended Home Businesses 7.03 Call Special Council Meeting to Award the CSAH 81 Project on June 4th prior to the Ground Breaking 7.04 Scope of Services and Timeline for Ordinance Updates 7.05 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-18, A Resolution Annexing Property (Matthew Agrimson) From the Town of Hassan into the City of Rogers (MBA Docket OA-992)
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Update on Transportation Task Force 9.02 CIP – Police Vehicle Purchase 9.03 Rogers Park Board Minutes 9.04 March 2010 Financial Reports