ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
April 27, 2010 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from April 13, 2010 City Council Meeting and April 13, 2010 Workshop Minutes 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 National Public Works Week May 16 – 22, 2010 Itinerary 5.04 Well No. 3 Insulation and Exterior Brick 5.05 Variance request by NTC Homes, Inc. for a reduced rear yard setback
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Elm Creek Watershed 7.02 Public Works Maintenance Temporary Position 7.03 Dutch Knolls Neighborhood Park Equipment Purchase 7.04 Funding Request from City of Dayton Regarding Brockton Interchange 7.05 Funding Request from I-94 Chamber Coalition
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Update on Transportation Task Force 9.02 Rogers Park Board Minutes March 16, 2010