ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
March 9, 2010 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS 4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from February 23, 2010 City Council Meeting 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Adopt Ordinance No. 2010–01, An Ordinance Prohibiting Urinating And Defecating In Public And Providing For A Penalty Thereof 5.04 Approval of Temporary One-Day On-Sale Liquor License to the Rogers Lions Club for a Mexican Dinner on Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 21201 Memorial Drive, Rogers, MN 5.05 Approval of Minnesota Lawful Gambling Permit to Conduct Excluded Bingo for Rogers-Hassan Senior Friendship Group, Inc. for Bingo on April 19, 2010, August 23, 2010, and Nov. 22, 2010 at Cabela’s, located at 20200 Rogers Drive 5.06 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-04, A Resolution Authorizing the City of Rogers to Execute a Revised Agreement No. 95643-R With the State Of Minnesota Department of Transportation 5.07 Approval of Resolution No. 2010-05, A Resolution Authorizing Execution Of A Limited Use Permit With The State Department Of Transportation For A Pedestrian Trail In The Right Of Way Of Interstate Highway 94 At State Highway 101. 6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Approval to Hire Two New Firefighters – Richard Fox and Jed Kassulke 7.02 Purchase of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) 7.03 Construction Mitigation Grant with the Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) 7.04 (tabled) Discussion of City of Rogers Information Booth at Rockin’ Rogers 8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Form Letter from Hennepin County to all Rogers On-Site Septic System Owners