ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
February 23, 2010 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from February 9, 2010 City Council Meeting and February 9, 2010 Workshop Minutes 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Accept Resignation Letter from Firefighter Dan Myers 5.04 Accept Resignation Letter from Firefighter Kelly LaForce 5.05 Accept Donation of $100 to the Rogers Police Dept. from the Residential Mortgage Group 5.06 Approval of Amending the Minnesota Lawful Gambling Exempt Permit for Knights ofColumbus to Conduct Bingo at Mary Queen of Peace Church to include a March 2010 Event, located at 21304 Church Avenue, Rogers, Minnesota 6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 701 Consider the Redesignation of State Aid Streets 7.02 Consider Approving a Proposal to Complete the Preliminary Design and Environmental Review of CSAH 144 Intersection Improvements/TH 101 Third Lane 7.03 Temporary Sign Policy During Road Construction Projects 7.04 Discussion of City of Rogers Information Booth at Rockin’ Rogers 7.05 Discussion of Rogers Community Image Awards Program 7.06 Discussion on 2010 Clean Up Day
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 Update on Transportation Task Force 9.02 Joint Planning Board, Hassan Township and City of Rogers - Meeting Summary 9.03 Park Board Minutes – Dec. 15, 2009 and Jan. 19, 2010 9.04 December 2009 Preliminary Financial Reports