ROGERS CITY COUNCIL
February 9, 2010 7:00 p.m.
* * * CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP – 5:30 P.M. * * *
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. OPEN FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. A maximum of 10 minutes is allocated for the Forum. If the full 10 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the Mayor will continue with the agenda. If additional time is needed for the Forum, the Council will continue the Forum following Other Business on the agenda. The Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff of Commission for future report.
3. PRESENTATIONS 3.01 Jeff Johnson – Hennepin County Commissioner - Meet & Greet (approx. 7:30 p.m.)
4. APPROVE AGENDA – Council members may add items to the agenda for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda. 5. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda. 5.01 Approval of Minutes from January 26, 2010 City Council Meeting and January 26, 2010 Workshop Minutes 5.02 Approval of Bills and Claims 5.03 Approve Renewal of 3.2 “Off-Sale” License for Holiday Station Store #307 5.04 Approve Renewal of 3.2 “Off-Sale” License for Super America 5.05 Approve Renewal of 3.2 “Off-Sale” License for Rogers Super Target 5.06 Nextel Tower Lease 5.07 144/Senior and Junior High Stop Light Invoice 5.08 Revised Sidewalk Snow Removal Routes 5.09 Approval of Quotes for Rogers Activity Center Locker Room Build Out 5.10 Financial Management Plan (FMP), TIF Management Plan (TMP) 5.11 Municipal Development District #1 and TIF Plan Modification Public Hearing 6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. GENERAL BUSINESS 7.01 Update on Appropriations Request for Federal Funds 7.02 Update on Developer’s Agreement with Rogers Plaza Partners 7.03 Police Officer Hiring - Recruited Candidate
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE AND REPORTS 9.01 January Police Report